Updated April 11th, 2022
IMPORTANT: THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN THE CONTRACT FOR VILLA ACCOMMODATIONS, TRANSPORTATION, AND OTHER SERVICES BETWEEN YOU AND ANYONE TRAVELING WITH YOU (COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY "GUEST(S)") AND UNIQUE TRAVEL CORP. ("UNIQUE TRAVEL"). PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF ACCOMODATIONS, TRANSPORTATION, TICKETS OR VOUCHERS FROM UNIQUE TRAVEL CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE "CONTRACT").
- Deposit & Full Payment Policies:
1.1 A 25% deposit of the full purchase price is due at the time of booking to reserve the villa along with the Security Deposit.
1.2 Full Payment is due 60 days prior to Arrival unless otherwise noted. Reservations made 60 days or less prior to Arrival must be paid in full at the time of booking. Unique Travel Corp reserves the right to cancel and release Villa reservations if full payment is not received at least 60 days prior to Arrival.
1.3 Full Payment and cancellation policies may vary during “Holiday Travel” periods (see “Special deposit, payment and cancellation terms”).
- Security Deposit.
All bookings require a refundable security deposit (the “Security Deposit”). The Security Deposit will be held by Unique Travel Corp. The Security Deposit will not be refunded in cases where the villa or its contents have been damaged, items have been removed from the villa, and/or extensive additional cleaning is required; normal wear and tear expected. The repairs or replacement value of the item(s) will be calculated and subtracted from the Security Deposit prior to the issuing of a refund. All refunds will be made within ten (10) days after departure. Should any damages or replacement cost exceed the Security Deposit, the balance shall be charged to the credit card on file, unless agreed in writing to do otherwise. The charge will be made upon notification of the breach of this condition. The Security Deposit required for the villas are as follows:
2.1 The Security Deposit required for LIME ACRE VILLA - US$1,000.00
2.2 The Security Deposit required for VILLA SUNDOWN - US$1,000.00
- No-smoking Policy
We are an environmentally friendly organization and as such, to provide a safe and smoke free environment for all Guest(s) and staff smoking is strictly prohibited in all guests’ rooms, meeting rooms, the interior of all buildings and indoor public areas. Smoking is restricted to outdoors and/or designated marked areas. Any Guest(s) found to be in violation of this policy will be charged US$1,000 to cover cleaning and restoration cost as well as for any loss of earnings.
- Cancellations and Travel Date Revision Penalties:
4.1 Cancellation and Travel Date Revision penalties are as follows:
90 - 61 days prior to arrival 25% of purchase price will be charged
60 - 46 days prior to arrival 50% of purchase price will be charged
45 - 0 days prior to arrival 100% of purchase price will be charged
4.2 Travel date revisions are limited to a six (6) month travel window from original travel dates.
4.3 Cancellation policies may vary during certain periods (see “Holiday Travel - Special Deposit, Payment and Cancellation terms”) below.
- Minimum Length of Stay.
Lime Acre Villa and Villa Sundown requires a minimum stay of four (4) nights (except during “Holiday Travel”); (see “Holiday Travel - Deposit, Payment and Cancellation terms”) below.
- Holiday Travel, Special Deposit, Payment and Cancellation Terms:
6.1 Holiday Travel requires a minimum stay of seven (7) nights.
6.2 The following dates are referred to as “Holiday Travel”:
**2022: January 1 - January 3; April 10 - April 24; November 22 - November 26; December 18- December 31
**2023: January 1 - January 3; April 2 - April 16; November 21 - November 25; December 18- December 31
**2024: January 1 - January 3; March 31 - April 14; November 26 - November 30; December 18- December 31
**”Holiday Travel” dates are subject to change.
6.3 Holiday Travel Deposit, Payment and Cancellation.
6.3.1A 25% non-refundable deposit of the full purchase price is due at time of the booking to reserve the villa along with the Security Deposit.
6.3.2 Full payment is due and non-refundable no later than 120 days prior to arrival unless otherwise noted.
6.3.3 Unique Travel Corp reserves the right to cancel and release Holiday Travel reservations if the full payment is not received at least 120 days prior to arrival.
6.3.4 All “Holiday Travel” bookings are non-refundable.
6.3.5 All cancellations and travel date revisions received within 120 days or less prior to Arrival will be subject to full penalty and will be charged 100% of full purchase price.
6.3.6 Holiday Travel revisions are limited to a six (6) month travel window from original travel dates.
Check in time is at 3:00 p.m. and Check out time is at 10:00 a.m.
- Food and Beverage.
Food and Beverage – are not included in the purchase price for Lime Acre Villa and Sundown Villa.
Meal Plans are available for purchase prior to Arrival.
- Airport Transfers
Airport transfers are not included for Lime Acre Villa and Sundown Villa.
Airport transfers are only available for purchase prior to Arrival.
- Number of Persons per villa.
The total number of guests allowed in each villa is restricted to the number of persons reserved and paid for on the booking. Only guests named in the booking will be permitted on the premises. Should the following numbers be exceeded in each villa, travel agent or tour operator (if one is used) will be immediately billed for the additional persons:
- Lime Acre Villa: 10 persons
- Sundown Villa: 18 persons
- Water Safety:
Certified Life Guard on Duty at the pool for Lime Acre Villa and Sundown Villa.
- Special Needs and Allergies:
It is the Guest(s) responsibly to inform the villa staff of any special health (allergies, heart conditions, walking problems) and dietary conditions or any other special requirements.
Additional Definitions: As used herein, "Arrival" means the Guest's arrival at the Villa for the start of their vacation. "Villa" means the villa(s) visited by Guest(s).
- These terms and conditions shall supersede and/or override any representations contained in any advertising and promotional materials to the extent of any inconsistency.
- Special Requests: Unique Travel cannot guarantee that it will satisfy special requests (including but not limited to requests for specific villas or villa locations, adjoining room or villas, bed sizes, special in-flight meals or seating). Unique Travel is not responsible if such requests are not met.
- Persons with Disabilities: Unique Travel cannot guarantee that destination airports, airport transfer vehicles, or Villa accommodations are wheelchair accessible. Purchase price does not include any services that may be specially required as a result of a physical disability.
- Flights & Air Carriers: All flight times, itineraries, carriers, equipment, & check-in times are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Guests should contact the airline within 24 hours of departure to confirm flight times, itineraries, & check-in. Certain fare class (special fares) do not allow for upgrades, preferential seating and other auxiliaries. Unique Travel is not responsible for any loss or injury to Guests for missed flights or connections, or if Guests are denied boarding. Guests with connecting flights should allow ample time for connections as specified by the airline and/or connecting airport. Carriage and services provided by the airline, and the airline tickets are subject to the Warsaw Convention. Charter flights are conducted pursuant to U.S. Department of Transportation Charter Regulation, Part 380.
- Travel Documents: PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP IS GUEST'S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. Guest is solely responsible for furnishing proof of citizenship in the form of a valid passport, and any other documentation necessary for travel. Guest should consult with their travel agent or airline, or appropriate government authorities to ascertain what documentation is necessary. Guest may be refused passage/entry if they do not possess necessary travel documents. Unique Travel is not responsible for Guest's failure to obtain and safeguard necessary travel documents.
- Customs and Immigration: Customs and/or immigration officials may, at their own discretion, deny Guest entry into their country, and/or seize, confiscate, or impound personal property. Unique Travel is not liable for any loss or injury arising from Guest being denied entry into any country or the seizure, confiscation, or impoundment of any personal property.
- Baggage Limitations: Checked baggage is subject to restrictions imposed by the airline and applicable law. Please contact the airline for weight and size restrictions.
- COVID-19: A respiratory virus, called Covid19, has been identified as the cause of an outbreak of respiratory illness that began in December 2019 in the city of Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. Additional cases have been identified in other countries. You can find updated information on the Center for Disease Control’s The health and safety of our guests is our number one priority. Prior to entering the Villa, all guests will be administered a no-touch thermal scan to screen for fever. Anyone with any fever (≥38 C°/100.4 F°) will not be allowed to enter the Villa. There is a risk in entry regardless of temperature checks, and all guests enter at their own risk. If you experience any symptoms of any illness while at the Villa, please stay in your room and contact the Medical Center. Consultation charges will be waived. If you develop symptoms after leaving the resort, see a doctor right away and advise the Villa. All guests acknowledge and agree that they are fully aware of the contagious nature and effects of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume that risk and responsibility and further agree that they will release, indemnify and hold harmless Unique Travel Corp and Sandals Resorts International Limited, and their respective parent corporations, affiliates, subsidiaries insurers, directors, officers, employees, successors, assigns, agents and representatives, against any claims and/or damages whatsoever, including legal fees relating to any infection, transmission, health condition influenced or otherwise impacted or complication by COVID-19.
- Travel Safety Warnings: Due to the fact that travel and tourism are constantly in a state of flux, please consult the S. State Department’s website at https://travel.state.gov/ and enter the name of the country(ies) that you plan to visit for the latest information concerning traveler safety, security, and health advisories. We suggest that you do so prior to the purchase of travel. Non-U.S. citizens are advised to consult their nation’s travel safety website and are welcome to consult the US government website.
- Compliance with Local and Other Law: Guest is solely responsible for knowing, obeying and complying with the laws and regulations of their destination, and neither Unique Travel nor any Villa has any duty to inform or warn Guest about the destination's laws and/or regulations. Unique Travel and the Villa also regularly conduct business by electronic means (e.g., iPad) and signature, including but not limited to the required SIGNING AND ASSENT AT CHECK-IN (indicated in Paragraph 25.C), required SIGN AND ASSENT to any waiver provision, and voluntarily signed and assented to waiver, agreement and/or release by Guest. By continuing with the reservation and booking to CHECK-IN, Guest hereby ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES to the same, as applicable.
- Compliance With Government Entities: Unique Travel, its affiliates, and parent as well as Sandals Resorts International Limited and/or Hotel or Villa related entities shall have the right to comply with any orders, recommendations, or directions whatsoever given by any government entity or by persons purporting to act with such authority, and such compliance shall not be deemed a breach of this agreement entitling the guests to assert any claim for liability, compensation or refund.
- Airport Departure Taxes: Guest may be required to pay airport departure taxes to the government of their destination for each traveler as required by local law. Such taxes may not be included in the price of their vacation.
- FORUM SELECTION AND CHOICE OF LAW:
AS AGAINST UNIQUE TRAVEL AND/OR ANY AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR CONTRACTORS ONLY: ALL CLAIMS WHATSOEVER AGAINST UNIQUE TRAVEL, AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR CONTRACTORS, ARISING FROM, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR INCIDENTAL TO THE CONTRACT, OR GUEST'S VISIT TO VILLA WHICH THE GUEST(S) CONTRACTED FOR OR RESIDED AT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS RELATING TO THE FORMATION, INTERPRETATION, CONSTRUCTION, WAIVER, MODIFICATION, PERFORMANCE, DISCHARGE, OR BREACH OF THE CONTRACT, OR THE EXISTENCE, EXTENT, OR BREACH OF ANY FIDUCIARY DUTY, OR ANY DUTY IN TORT, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS, OR DEATH, OR IN CONTRACT, OR PURSUANT TO ANY STATUTE, SHALL BE LITIGATED SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY IN THE COURTS OF THE COUNTRY IN WHICH THE VILLA IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY THE LAWS OF THE COUNTRY IN WHICH THE VILLA IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED WITHOUT REGARD TO THE CHOICE OF LAW PRINCIPLES THEREOF. GUEST(S) AGREE(S) TO PERSONAL JURISDICTION AND VENUE EXCLUSIVELY IN THE COURTS OF THE COUNTRY IN WHICH THE VILLA IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED FOR ANY PROCEEDINGS, CLAIMS OR LITIGATION WHATSOEVER.
CLAIMS WHICH INCLUDE VILLA AND/OR VILLA MANAGEMENT COMPANY AND/OR VILLA RELATED ENTITIES, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY - NOTWITHSTANDING CLAIMS IN THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH 25.A., ANY CLAIMS WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR INCIDENTAL TO GUEST'S VISIT TO VILLA WHICH THE GUEST(S) CONTRACTED FOR OR RESIDED AT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS RELATING TO PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS OR DEATH, OR IN CONTRACT, OR PURSUANT TO ANY STATUTE, THAT INCLUDE ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER AGAINST THE VILLA, VILLA MANAGEMENT COMPANY, AND/OR THEIR PARENT CORPORATION, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, INSURERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, PARTNERS, JOINT VENTURES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, EXPLICITLY OR IMPLICITLY, AND TO WHICH CLAIM UNIQUE TRAVEL, SANDALS RESORTS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED AND/OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS OR CONTRACTORS WHO MAY ALSO BE PARTY, SHALL BE LITIGATED SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY IN THE COURTS OF THE COUNTRY IN WHICH THE VILLA IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY THE LAWS OF THE COUNTRY IN WHICH THE VILLA IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED. AND FURTHER THAT THE COURTS OF THE COUNTRY IN WHICH THE VILLA IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE/FORUM FOR ANY PROCEEDINGS, CLAIMS OR LITIGATION WHATSOEVER.
NOTICE OF REQUIRED SIGNING AND ASSENT AT VILLA CHECK-IN, Notwithstanding the terms set forth in Paragraph 25.A. and 25.B. of this Contract, the Guest will be required DURING THE VILLA CHECK-IN PROCESS UPON ARRIVAL, to separately and specifically sign and assent to the following forum selection and choice of law provisions:
The undersigned Guest(s) HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY AGREES that any and all claims that each such Guest may have against the Villa, Villa management company, and/or their parent corporation, affiliates, subsidiaries, insurers, directors, officers, employees, successors, assigns, agents and representatives, in connection with or in any way incident or related to the undersigned Guest's (or Guests') stay at the Villa, shall be governed solely by the laws of the country in which the Villa is physically located as the exclusive choice of law, and further that the courts of the country in which the Villa is physically located shall be the exclusive venue/forum for any proceedings, claims or litigation whatsoever.
The Guest(s) is/are required to SIGN AND ASSENT TO SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT CHECK-IN, and signature may be by electronic means (e.g., iPad), and the Guest(s) is/are hereby on notice of same for acknowledgement and agreement.
IF THE GUEST DOES NOT SIGN AND ASSENT TO SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT CHECK-IN PROCESS, THE GUEST(s) WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CHECK-IN AND WILL BE DENIED ACCESS TO THE VILLA. ACCORDINGLY, ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THIS REQUIREMENT IS HEREBY PROVIDED. The Guest(s) Tour Operator and/or Travel Agent (to the extent one has been used) is being provided with this Notice and, in turn, said Tour Operator and/or Travel Agent is required to provide a copy of the Notice (in Paragraph 25.C) to the Guest.
AT CHECK-IN should the Guest(s) decide to cancel Guest's trip/vacation based upon an unwillingness to sign and assent to the specific Forum Selection and Choice of Law provisions, the cancellation penalty charges are 100% of the purchase price including any applicable airline fees.
- CLASS ACTION WAIVER: THIS CONTRACT PROVIDES FOR THE EXCLUSIVE RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES THROUGH INDIVIDUAL LEGAL ACTION AND SUPERSEDES ANY LAW ENTITLING GUEST TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER PRECLUDES GUEST FROM PARTICIPATING IN OR BEING REPRESENTED IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION REGARDING ANY CLAIM BROUGHT UNDER AS A RESULT OF THIS AGREEMENT. EVEN IF APPLICABLE LAW PROVIDES OTHERWISE, GUEST AGREES THAT ANY ARBITRATION OR LAWSUIT AGAINST CARRIER WHATSOEVER SHALL BE LITIGATED BY GUEST INDIVIDUALLY AND NOT AS A MEMBER OF ANY CLASS OR AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION, AND GUEST EXPRESSLY AGREES TO WAIVE AUTHORITY TO ARBITRATE CLAIMS ON A CLASS ACTION BASIS. IF GUEST'S CLAIM IS SUBJECT TO LEGAL PROCEEDING UNDER PARAGRAPH 25 ABOVE, THE GUEST FURTHER AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE CLASS ACTION WAIVER IS MATERIAL AND ESSENTIAL TO THE PROCEEDING OF ANY DISPUTES BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND IS NON-SEVERABLE FROM THE AGREEMENT TO ANY CLAIMS HEREIN. THE VALIDITY AND EFFECT OF THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER MAY BE DETERMINED ONLY BY A JUDGE OR COURT OF LAW. GUEST AGREES THAT THIS SECTION SHALL NOT BE SEVERABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FROM THE FORUM SELECTION AND CHOICE OF LAW PROVISION SET FORTH IN PARAGRAPH 25 ABOVE. Guest agrees that the parties referenced in PARAGRAPH 25 ABOVE that may be the subject of any claim by Guest can receive immediate judicial assistance to enforce this class action waiver.
- LIMITATIONS PERIODS: NO SUIT SHALL BE MAINTAINABLE AGAINST UNIQUE TRAVEL, THE VILLA, OR VILLA MANAGEMENT COMPANY, THEIR PARENT CORPORATION, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, INSURERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES RELATING TO PERSONAL INJURY OR ILLNESS OR DEATH OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, UNLESS WRITTEN NOTICE OF THE CLAIM, WITH PARTICULARS, IS ADDRESSED TO UNIQUE TRAVEL CORP. ATTENTION: CLAIMS, CALLE AQUILINO DE GUARDIA, NO. 8, IGRA BUILDING, PANAMA, REPUBLIC OF PANAMA, AND IS RECEIVED WITHIN SIX MONTHS AFTER THE DEATH OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR THE ONSET OF THE INJURY OR ILLNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL SUCH SUIT BE MAINTAINABLE UNLESS COMMENCED WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER THE DEATH, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR THE ONSET OF THE INJURY OR ILLNESS.
- LIMITATION OF DAMAGES:UNIQUE TRAVEL, ANY VILLA OR VILLA MANAGEMENT COMPANY, THEIR PARENT CORPORATION, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, INSURERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO GUEST IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR: (A) ANY PERSONAL INJURIES OR PROPERTY DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY ANY ACT OR OMISSION ON THE PART OF ANY AIR CARRIER OR GROUND TRANSPORTATION CARRIER; (B) EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, MENTAL SUFFERING, OR PSYCHOLOGICAL INJURY OF ANY KIND; OR (C) ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES.
- Use of Facilities and Activities: The Villa provides several activities for the entertainment and enjoyment of Guests. Guests who participate in “Activities” (as defined below) acknowledge and accept that, by the very nature of such Activities, it is possible that injuries may be suffered without any negligence on the part of the Villa, its employees or agents. Consequently, in acknowledgement of the foregoing, the Guests HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Unique Travel, the Villa, Villa Management Company, and each of their respective parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, insurers, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, assigns and representatives (collectively, the “Releasees”) from all claims, demands, actions and/or damages suffered by the Guests in the participation of such Activities, except in the case of the proven negligence of the Villa, its employees or agents.
29.1 Activities. The term “Activities” as used above includes, but is not limited to, the following:
On Land: Running, relays, racing, basketball, shuffleboard, squash, tennis, table tennis, volleyball, weight training, aerobics, racquetball, golf, use of spa facilities, use of gym facilities, swings, slides, monkey bars, see-saws and other recreational facilities for children; and
In Water: Scuba diving, water skiing, wind surfing, snorkeling, sailing, water aerobics, kayaking, pedal boating, pool games, boat riding, swimming, use of the whirlpools, and races.
- Personal Property and Safekeeping: The Releasees shall not be liable for any loss or damage to money, jewelry, clothing or other valuables.
- All Other Defenses Preserved:Nothing in this Contract shall exclude the application of any defense, including but not limited to any governing law limiting or excluding actions, claims, liability or damages.
- The Villas provide and serve alcoholic beverages for reasonable consumption by, and the entertainment and enjoyment of, its Guests of legal drinking age at each of its villas. The Guest staying at the Villa along with a minor or child (i.e., any individual or person under the age of 18) HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES that the responsible adult Guest shall not furnish, supply, or allow or permit the use, consumption and/or possession of alcoholic beverages by a minor or child during their stay. If the undersigned Guest knows or has reason to know of the illegal use, consumption and/or possession by a minor or child of alcoholic beverages at the villas, and thereafter permits such use, consumption and/or possession, and the intoxicated minor or child injures or kills themselves or another, the Guest, understands by agreement and acknowledgement that it is possible the injury, death, damage or destruction occurred with and/or without fault on the part of the villa, its employees or agents, HEREBY DISCHARGES AND HOLDS HARMLESS the villa, villa management company, and/or their affiliates, subsidiaries, insurers, directors, officers, and employees from all claims, demands, actions and/or damages one may have against the villa, its employees or agents in connection with or in any way incident or related to the injury, death, damage or destruction suffered.
- Errors and Omissions: Please note that quotes, generated invoices, and our website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. Information contained in a quote, a generated invoice or on this website is subject to change and is not guaranteed to be free from errors or inaccuracies. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time, without prior notice (including after a quote or a booking). Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate but may not be limited to product description, pricing, promotion, holiday travel period and availability. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information, to the extent permitted by applicable law. We do not undertake to update, modify, or clarify information on our website, except as required by law.